Original decorative fashion cane designs sculpted by Robert Hooke and Tricia Osborne. These high-quality portrait heads are traditionally cast in real foundry bronze and then joined with either an aluminium or wood shaft.
Shaft type and colours available:
- Aluminium - Black
- Aluminium - Red
- Aluminium - Blue
- Wood - Oak
Each one features a unique, discreet precision-engineered keepsake/memorial compartment and can be a fitting way to remember your faithful companion.
- Premium decorative fashion cane
- Real Bronze head cast using traditional lost wax method
- Individually patinated and hand-finished
- Original Cocker Spaniel design sculpted by Robert Hooke
- Artists’ name impressed on bronze head
- Memorial chamber: Anodised aluminium 40mm x 15mm, Wood 24mm x 15mm
- Overall height approximately 104cm
- Overall weight: aluminium approximately 1160 grams, Wood approximately 580 grams
- Brass collar
- Decorative box
Due to the handmade nature of this product, all weights and heights are approximate and may vary slightly.
The wood grain and colour will differ on each shaft as it is a natural product.
Our canes are designed to be accessories not medical supportive aids
Please remember to choose shaft colour from the drop down menu above the 'Add to Basket' button.
A Rare Breed, something special, something unique, something memorable.